Rocking Upper Cervical Practice for Sale in Sunny Durango, Colorado
Currently grosses $300,000 annually for the last 4 years
Currently see patients three days a week
Overhead: 28% of gross
Remaining Lease: 3.0 years
Atlas Specific is the only established Upper Cervical Practice in the Four Corners Area. Located in a bright and cheerful place in the center of town in beautiful Durango, Colorado. Patients travel as far as two hours for their care and are friendly, happy, and searching for something to believe in. Practice equipment includes digital DR X-rays, Paraspinal Infrared Thermography (Titron), resting room with 6 Human Touch leather zero gravity chairs, two doctor adjusting rooms, consultation room, 2 bathrooms, reception and back office. It shares the same complex as other natural minded health care practitioners. It is located in 300 days of sunshine and in one of the biggest tourist areas in the southwest.
If you have been looking for a busy, fun, state of the art, community oriented upper cervical practice, here it is! Great practice for sale in the Rocky Mountains! Atlas Specific opened in September of 2013 and it has been growing ever since. I am looking for a doctor who wants to own their own business and thrive doing what they love.
Join a fun environment where you will….
- Have the opportunity to put your upper cervical skills to work
- Work with chronic patients and watch them get well again. (We see migraines, MS, seizures, vertigo, autoimmune patients, etc.) The fun stuff that is “incurable”.
- Own your own business
- Get mentored by a doctor with over 10 years of experience
- Start seeing new patients immediately
- Learn valuable business skills on how to promote, educate patients, and run an upper cervical practice
- Winning situation for the right doctor. We have a great systems in place for patient education, patient retention, advertising, social media – you name it.
If you feel that your skills are not up to par in adjusting or managing a business I will personally train you in all aspects of the business and how to properly adjust. I love my practice, but other amazing opportunities have opened up for me that I would like to pursue. I put a lot of energy and passion into Atlas Specific and it would be perfect to find someone that can take it to the next level. This practice can easily hold two upper cervical doctors. I currently only work three days a week, so lots of potential.
Dr. Clayton Sullwold graduated from Life Chiropractic College West in June of 2007. He moved to Durango in October of the same year and began as a full spine doctor at Café of Life. He became a certified Animal Chiropractor through Options for Animals in May of 2008. In 2012 he began seriously pursuing upper cervical work and learned under Dr. Ray Drury Knee Chest technique. He earned his advanced certification from the Knee Chest Society and occasionally helps assist teaching upper cervical work with the Knee Chest Society. In September of 2013 opened Atlas Specific to specialize in upper cervical work. Since then he has built a successful practice that is now moving into its fifth year.
- 20 minute drive to the closest ski resort, 3 ski resorts in the area
- River sports, rock climbing, back country skiing, mountain biking/hiking, fly fishing
- Airport services
- Natural health minded community
- Local businesses, restaurants, markets, college
- Located in the heart of the Four Corners! Telluride 2 hours, Santa Fe 3 ½ hours, Moab 2 ½ hours
- 300 days of sunshine per year
Feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.903.6236
Dr. Clayton Sullwold D.C.
Take a look around our website, especially all the great testimonials: http://atlasspecific.com/client-testimonials/