Partnership Available in Beautiful Durango, Colorado
If you have been looking for a busy, fun, state of the art, community oriented upper cervical practice, here it is! I am looking for a doctor who wants to practice upper cervical work and join a great team. Atlas Specific opened in September of 2013 and it has been growing ever since. I am looking for help and a doctor who wants to run their own business and thrive doing what they love.
Join a fun environment where you will….
- Have the opportunity to put your skills to work
- Work with chronic patients and watch them get well again. (We see migraines, MS, seizures, vertigo, autoimmune patients, etc.) The fun stuff that is “incurable”.
- Be mentored by a doctor with 10 years of experience
- Learn valuable business skills including: how to promote, educate patients, and run an upper cervical practice
- Winning situation for the right doctor. We have great systems in place for patient education, patient retention, advertising, social media – you name it.
Company & Doctor Biography
Atlas Specific is the only established Upper Cervical Practice in the Four Corners Area. Beautiful rustic design and artwork. Patients travel as far as two hours for their care. Practice includes digital DR X-rays, Paraspinal Infrared Thermography (Titron), resting room with 6 Human Touch leather zero gravity chairs, two doctor adjusting rooms, consultation room, 2 bathrooms, reception and back office.
Dr. Clayton Sullwold graduated from Life Chiropractic College West in June of 2007. He moved to Durango in October of the same year and began as a full spine doctor at Café of Life. He bought and ran the practice with his wife Petra Sullwold and mentored with Dr. Jay Komarek for 4 years. He became a certified Animal Chiropractor through Options for Animals in May of 2008. In 2012 he began seriously pursuing upper cervical work and learned under Dr. Ray Drury Knee Chest technique. He earned his advanced certification from the Knee Chest Society and occasionally helps assist teaching upper cervical work with the Knee Chest Society. In September of 2013 opened Atlas Specific to specialize in upper cervical work. Since then he has built a successful practice that is heading into its fourth year.
- 20 minute drive to the closest ski resort, 3 ski resorts in the area
- River sports, rock climbing, back country skiing, mountain biking/hiking, fly fishing
- Airport services
- Natural health minded community
- Local businesses, restaurants, markets, college
- Located in the heart of the Four Corners! Telluride 2 hours, Santa Fe 3 ½ hours, Moab 2 ½ hours
- 300 days of sunshine per year
Feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.903.6236
Dr. Clayton Sullwold D.C.
Take a look around our website, especially all the great testimonials: http://atlasspecific.com/client-testimonials/